Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Matsumoto Jun

Nyanya... this day is Jun's Birthday!! Yet, I did not even know him: P Anyway, let us forget bout job vacancy, Scholarship etc2 who bothered me this past 2 month...

Let see... I started to be his fans since... (OMG, I forgot!) tee hee... two years ago? I do not like him at the first side... in fact; I think" OMG, this guy is weird!” hahaha. I need a couple of Hana Yori Dango's episode to make me starting like him. Tee hee...I even started to collect his movies and drama (and sadly, all of them are piracy TT, thx to all the UPLOADER! YAY!). The craziest thing I ever done is... buy five of Arashi’s album @Singapore!! And I do not even know the TITLE!!! Hahaha, just guessing it, and I am quite lucky I guess.. I know he is not a good singer (sometimes I imagined he was singing with his nose pinched to created that weird sound (You can check it at yabai3x song- Time Album-2nd disc). However, he is definitely a great actor, even my friends (they are a man) said so.

I thought that... Ah, I will like him just for a couple of month. That’s it. However, guess what? Until now my heart still pumping every time I see my wallpaper (with his face in the middle XP) and sometime I feel like almost fainted when see him barely naked XP nyahaha, I have this xxx photo accidentally.

Most of my friend told me that I like him just because he has a similarity with my boyfriend (Halleluiah!)...and I think...maybe yes. Well, in Hana Yori Dango he has curly hairs, which is my boyfriend hair... Moreover, his face, eye, not exactly the same, but hahaha, I think I am started to be hallucinated.

Finally, I just want to say. I am glad I had my boyfriend beside me (to control my insanity from being a freaking fans girl) in reality...and having an idol like matsujun to develop my imagination (what kind of imagination huh???).

Once again, Happy birthday dear Matsujun...I hope God always bless U with a handsome face and good career... (So you can pay all those expensive treatment for your face and body...teehee). And I hope I can see your concert (soon!!!-amen)

sorry for my bad english :P

1 comment:

baka_shironeko said...

Gyahahaha.. jadi muka Indra yang bengong tiap kita meracau soal Arashi.. XD dari mulai pas borong CD Arashi di HMV ampe pas streaming di Fern Loft.. hwehehehe..