Wednesday, September 13, 2006

g ada kerjaan..dari bena

1.- If I were a fruit I'd be... tomato(is it a fruit?)
2.- If I were a colour I'd be... red , and a little bit blue
3.- If I were an animal I'd be... a dog
4.- If I were a domestic appliance I'd be... knife
5.- If I were a book I'd be... an illustrated story book for children
6.- If I were a clothing item I'd be... a hat
7.- If I were a jewel I'd be... black pearl
8.- If I were an object I'd be... hidden camera
9.- If I were a car I'd be... jeep
10.- If I were an element I'd be... the fire
11.- If I were a tree I'd be... a pine
12.- If I were a drink I'd be... milk
13.- If I were an ice cream flavor I'd be... vanilla
14.- If I were a person I'd be... myself
15.- If I were a planet I'd be... mars
16.- If I were an insect I'd be... bettle bug
17.- If I were public transport I'd be... big bus
18.- If I were a song I'd be... La Familia (sung by Matsumoto Jun)
19.- If I were a movie I'd be... A film with a good story n cinematography
20.- If I were a season I'd be... fall (yey, it's halloween!costume party!)
21.- If I were a flower I'd be... sunflower
22.- If I were a job I'd be... an illustrator
23.- If I were a cartoon I'd be... Harold and the purple crayon
24.- If I were a place I'd be... a home :)
25.- If I were a gift I'd be... money? (no one will reject it, tee hee...)
26.- If I were a memory I'd be... a good one!
27.- If I were a city I'd be... Jakarta, or Tokyo...
28.- If I were a sense I'd be... touch sense
29.- If I were a game I'd be... a fighting game
30.- If I were a candy I'd be... big lollypop
31.- If I were a time of the day I'd be... dusk
32.- If I were an invention I'd be...fire
33.- If I were a bodypart I'd be... hands
34.- If I were a country I'd be... Indonesia
35.- If I were a flavor I'd be... spicy
36.- If I were a sport I'd be... sprint
37.- If I were a smell I'd be... the scent of rain
38.- If I were a subject I'd be... art
39.- If I were a flag I'd be... red cross
40.- If I were a building I'd be... small apartement
41.- If I were a month I'd be... January
42.- If I were a perfume I'd be... Jean Paul Goultier
43.- If I were a gummy candy I'd be... lotte?
45.- If I were a toy I'd be... uno stacko
46.- If I were a textile I'd be... cashmere
47.- If I were a shape I'd be... a triangle
48.- If I were a answer I'd be... whatever
49.- If I were a common liquorice I'd be... grand marnier
50.- If I were a word I'd be...an easy one to spell

banyak pisan yak? buset....

No comments: